Friday, August 7, 2009

Growth Update Picture!








Be4...


Well it looks like I barely made it but it crosses the APL line. I am not happy with the way my hair turned out at the salon. My ends are very dry! She left me under the dryer 4ever and flat-ironed the hell out of my ends. She keep trying to get me to let her trim my ends. I hate stuff like that. After I said NO the first time she should have left it alone. She was saying stuff like thats the only way your hair will grow. NO! My hair did grow heffa, I just need to clip my ends. I was hella mad. At least let me look at it first. I am going clip my ends myself. Well here is my picture. My ends look thin on this picture. I will post a YouTube video later to show what it really looks like and more pictures later.

1 comment:

  1. Great progress! I'm thinking about getting some kinky twists after my challenge reveals at the end of this month. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete