Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quick New Growth Picture...

Here is a quick picture of my new growth. I plan on "trying" to get a relaxer tomorrow and I will post TONS of pictures, lol. Anyway I finally finished taking down my braids! Thank you Jesus! LOL! I did not have alot of build up or knots to complain about and I am sooooo happy about that. The trick was co washing to keep the buildup away.
I think this is the thickest my hair has ever been after taking down my braids. The picture below is 8 months of new growth. To help soften my new growth and aid me in combing through my hair I applied VO5 to the entire strand and sealed with coconut oil. I know I am supposed to let my hair rest but a day is enough for me. I will post update pictures after my relaxer. Yall pray that I am APL.

No comments:

Post a Comment