Wednesday, October 7, 2009

9 Mile Long Braids.. Arghhh!

I can't win for damn loosing. I was able to get that bad set of micros out and got some more BUT these are too damn long and I don't know how to cut them without messing up the ends. They are also heavy and I'm scared they might tug at my roots too much. Last time I had some EXTRA long micros my friend Linda was able to thin them out 4 me using a razor and they looked so pretty! Only problem is she is at another site now so I am shishhh outta luck. Does anybody have any advice on how to thin them out using a razor? I tried YouTube but came up with no results. Here are some pic's of these 9 mile long braids. :(






2 comments:

  1. Try using a match and lighter fluid. I also know a very large handed fella in Boligee that could snatch them thinner in one pull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I know this is an old post, but just wondering if you ever managed to find a way to razor cut your braids. I currently have kinky twists in which I did myself 2 weeks ago and they were too long so I cut them but I want to cut them shorter and taper the ends.

    Tama

    ReplyDelete