Friday, October 9, 2009

Cutting Micros That R 2 Long...

So my homegirl came over but she didnt have a razor. Its hard to find stuff like that out here in Iraq. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and cut them. My other friend Jessie said that I shouldnt worry about the ends because they will curl again after cutting them. They were just too heavy and a pain in the a-hole to style and were pulling. Overall, I think I did a good job. I was worried about the ends of the hair messing up but they didnt. Anyway...below are the results. The pictures on the left are the BEFORE and the pictures on the right are the AFTER. Once I make it back to my site I will probably cut just a little bit more.

See the ends curled after cutting them. Thank you JESUS!






No comments:

Post a Comment