Wednesday, December 9, 2009

08 Dec 2009 Update: No Relaxer And 1 1/2 Trim :(


What the hell is going on with my hair, lol. I have mixed feelings. I don't even wanna talk about it. If you were reading my twitter today you know what I am talking about. I arrived to the salon on time for my 1300 appointment and had to sit until 1330 until she finished this lady's head. Once the shampoo lady came back from her lunch she took me from under the dryer. Imagine that, lol. After I came from under the dryer my stylist decided to eat her lunch so I had to wait AGAIN. After she finished she did two heads and then she did me. I think I had smoke coming out my eyeballs! Before she started she asked did I want her to str8'n it out. I was like yes the roots, lol. She was like no baby your ends really need to be str8 across. I knew that would put me back at SL. At that point I felt like running like hell outta there but CONVINCED myself that I know I was in desperate need of a trim. I think she took off 1 and 1/2 inches but it looks REALLY good and I'm happy but at the same time miss my lil raggedy length. But health b4 length right? LOL. Oh I 4got to tell ya...4 this update I DID NOT get a RELAXER! She used a Chi to flatiron my hair. Yahh she did her thing cause my fam was asking did I get a relaxer. Anyway here are the pictures...











1 comment:

  1. Great pic! The trim makes it seem so much fuller. I missed my strings at first, then I got used to the fullness and all around evenness of my hair and enjoy it now. My twistouts and other textured styles even look and feel so much better once it is evened out a little.I don't plan to go as long as I did without trimming again, b/c my hair loves trimming(every 4 months now).

    ReplyDelete