Sunday, December 13, 2009

Trying 2 Deal With This Human Hair

Man ole man! I just arrived to Baghdad this morning and this human hair was a puffy mess! I am really thinking I should have stuck with my synthetic hair. But on the positive side I can at last pay better attention to my hair when it needs moisture. They pony hair has a natural shine that makes it hard to tell when your hair is really dry but NOT this human hair. So as soon as I checked into a room at the BTC, I moisturized with Hydratherma Products but did not seal in case I needed to do it again. After I moisturized I twisted the hair and put 4 medium flexi rods in it. I will sleep for a couple of hours and take them down. Ya'll please pray my "human hair" comes out looking decent. This hair is definitely going to take some "getting" used to. Maybe if it wasn't so thin.....ummm well I dont know. I just know Im sleepy right now so let me post this pic and bounce. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment