Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Practice LaceFront...LOTS of Pic's




Ya'll already know that I have been wanting a lacefront so bad and for long but I'm stuck on Micros. Micros are just so much easier and I can manage my hair alot better instead of it hiding it under a lacefront wig. Anyway, if you recall a couple of months ago I ordered a "practice Lacefront" for me to play with. My mission was to learn how to cut it. Well today I finally took the time to do it and I LIKE it. I just dont like that its synthetic hair and it didnt have the pre-made baby hairs.

I didnt use glue or tape or anything. I just took some jam and stuck it up there, lol. Once again as a reminder I didnt go anywhere looking like this....it was just practice. :) Last time I did it one of my friends said I look like Frankenstein cause I had it too low on my 5-head. This time I raised it up a lil. I just dont like the str8 hairline and the kind of hair. So what do ya think? Yah or Nah?









2 comments:

  1. I'm with you here about the straight hairline and the synthetic hair. Allnall I think you had the right placement. I'm contemplating on getting a lace front as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the hairline looks good and real but I agree with you about the type of hair-synthetic is def a no no I know you said its just practice though :)

    ReplyDelete