Saturday, May 1, 2010

Miss Wigs Update


So my glue lifted today and I decided 2 try a different glue since I am trying to find the right hold 4 me. This time I tried a brand that was given to me when I brought my LF wig in Bama. Its called Safi Bond. Its nothing special or anything that people have reviewed on YouTube. But so far I am giving this brand 3 and 1/2 stars because so far so good. Anyway. I still need alot of work on perfecting my hairline and NOT gluing down the baby hairs, lol. Practice, Practice, Practice! Anyway. I was tried of wearing the hair pulled completely back so I decided to see what I could do for a part. I didnt feel like messing with the Sally Hansen spray so I decided to use my Deep Dark MAC blot powder with a 212 Mac Brush and dap a little of it onto a part. It looks good and I think it can pass if somebody is Not ALL in my head. Dont you hate them folks that are so obvious when they try to see what's going on with ya hair? LOL Anyway here are some pics. One is with the flash and the other is without. The hair is actually not that shiny. Its the flash...











No comments:

Post a Comment