Sunday, May 30, 2010

Review: Braided by Design

Okay so you all know I used to love braids. I started wearing them when I was in Afghanistan back in 2005 and wore them for like 4-5 years!  Some people asked how I was able to keep them up for so long. Well for one I did the common sense stuff like used a scarf at night to tie them up and I became friends with this girl named Jessica. Jessica is a beast with her hands! Please don’t get offended but she braids like she is str8 outta one of them African shops BUT her skills are unique. She does not braid supa tight like she is trying to leave her finger nail print in your scalp. J

 

Not only does she know how to braid good but she is into the hair care thing. Actually she is the one I give credit to for introducing me to LHCF and BHM. If she didn’t I probably would not have a strand of hair now. But back to her braiding skills…I remember I used to always think her hair was on point. She used to braid her own hair in micro braids in like 1 and ½ day or 2 days. It could have been quicker BUT remember we worked 12 hours a day, lol! I also remember when my wet and wavy micro braids tangled up on me late one night and she stayed up with me for like 2-3 hours detangling my hair carefully where I didn’t lose any hair.

 

Jessica is a beautiful, god fearing woman who will do anything to help anybody. Trust me when I say she has skillz…believe it. I was so excited when I found out she started braiding hair and started her own blog that I had to post this.  And to answer your question…YES I am promoting her. She deserves it and I know whoever head she does will be satisfied so I am 100% confident and truthful. If you are in Texas and want your hair braided in any style give her a call at 713-409-7420. Her contact info is posted here:

 

http://braidedbydesign.blogspot.com/2010/05/june-2010-discount-on-tree-braids.html

 

 

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment