Monday, June 28, 2010

My Natural Nail - Growth

I always wanted long nails but they would get to a certain point and break. I tried so many growth polishes until I got tired. I was reading what was on the bottle and believing the lies…..will grow strong fast nails in 7 days! Yeah RIGHT!!! So one day I went on Amazon and saw some expensive nail polish by the name of Duri. I was like oh hell no, I am NOT paying that much…but then after looking at the reviews I was like this must be some good stuff. Ladies, let me tell you this stuff is the BUZINESS!! Look at my nails….look at em! LOL. They are not only growing longer they are SO much stronger. They can bend and will not break. What’s my secret? I apply a coat like they say everyday on top of the old coat. Then day 7 or 10 (lol) I removed the polish and start the process over again. The name of the polish is Rejuvacote Nail Growth System by Duri.


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

3 comments:

  1. Get it girl!! This is V from Texas. You know I have to check up on you every now and then. I am logging on to my amazon account right now!! LOL/ We definitely have to collaborate, you keep me looking F-L-Y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it Girl!! You know I have to come check on you from time to time. This is hot!! I am logging on to my amazon account right now.

    V from the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Just went to Amazon and bought some!!!! Thanks girlie!!

    ReplyDelete