Friday, August 6, 2010

Change of Hair Style

So I decided to try and rock a pony tail. The hair was so big……. I got tired of it so I decided to pull it back. What do you think? I am trying not to switch lacefronts just yet.


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

1 comment:

  1. omg this is the exact kind of lf i have been looking for and it looks just like my natural hair! i searched rocky trading but i couldn't find it, do they still make this? tia!

    btw luv your blog!!

    ReplyDelete