Thursday, August 12, 2010

Imperial Jr. Lace Front Wig - Janet Collection - HOT MESS!

Okay a couple of months ago I order the LONG version of the  imperial LF from hairsisters.com and they sent me this short mess by mistake…but they charged me the full price for the other one. I was mad as hell, so I sent them a email and they never responded! I heard bad complaints from people and never believed it until they screwed me over. I am in Iraq so I was waiting until I make it home to call them where the phone connection would be clear. But I got frustrated and just said hell let me try it.

 

My review: 4 thumbs DOWN! This wig straihgt outta the box looks a thin stringy MESS! You can NEVER wear it straight. It is not as full as the advertised picture at all! The back looks so funny that I tried to pin it up to make it look like a angled bob. The hairline looks like a ruler. I mean yall it is STR across and the hairline is thick. This is far the WORST wig ever. Don’t waste your money ladies.

 

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a terrible time with the Jr. Imperial Remy Wig. I have it and I absolutely love it! It is versatile and can be spritzed with water to make it curly or straighten with a flat iron or curling iron and then styled. The hair is soft and sexy. I'm thinking of getting a second one so that I'll have one curly and the other one straightened and styled and ready to go.

    Again, I love it.

    ReplyDelete