Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Cheap Wal-Mart Shirt $9.99

I am so loving this shirt too. I think I need to do some more Wal-Mart shopping when I return to the states. LOL. I can’t wait to see how they hold up after a couple of washes. Hopefully they don’t shrink.  Also I am still rocking my lace front from WhatWig.com. None of my hair is out……flawless…at least in my eyes. J


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I love this unit. I just purchased one and awaiting impatiently for it. I would like to know what color stocking caps do you use? Knee high brown?

    Contact me at yourprettyhues@yahoo.com please, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete