Thursday, September 9, 2010

No more Lace Front Glue...

Yup, I am tired of having to clean it up and I am scared of the long term affect it may have on my skin from me reapplying it everyday. So I have decided to use tape. I started using tape like a week ago while I was home and so far I like it! Today was my 1st day wearing it in this extremely hot Iraq heat. I was scared of it melting and sliding down but it did not melt nor slide! So I am hooked!

The kind I have been using is: the blue liner lace front double sided support tape. I take about three strips and place them around my forehead half on the wig cap and half on my 4head and it’s a wrap! Oh and it doesn’t have a loud shine. It’s just a lil shine but it’s gone by the time you walk out the door.

This tape actually gives me a neater hold and I don’t have to worry about it drying white at times. It’s a clean app every time and it’s a lot CHEAPER! You should give it a try.

 


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog!!!!!! So how is the glue-only app holding up for you?

    ReplyDelete