Friday, November 12, 2010

11 Nov 2010 - Wash Routine

I am on a mission to get my ends thicker again L I slipped real hard when I 1st discovered lace fronts and didn’t bother to take care of my hair underneath and I fell off my regimen. I am tired of hardly making APL. It needs to stop right here. J

 

Last Night:

 

I washed my hair in cornrows. Here are the products I used and the steps I took:

 

  1. Shampooed hair 1 time with Castile Soap
  2. Conditioned with Long Term Conditioner
  3. Deep conditioned with Nu Grow Deep Conditioner for 10-15 mins in the shower with a shower cap
  4. Rinsed, wipe hair gently with a towel
  5. Sprayed my infusim 23 and Scurl mix on scalp and hair
  6. Applied LTR Split End, Neutrogena Silk Leave In and Coconut oil to my ends
  7. Put my silk cap on my head and went to sleep with damn hair

 

Results: In the morning my hair was still a little damp but it felt like butter! My hair was shedding. I know why though….because I was not doing anything to it before I got this last relaxer. Well I think.

 

Pictures: 2B added after work. I am at a new job and I have my back to the WHOLE world, lol. You know how that goes!


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment