Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Hair Check In - 30 Dec 2010

Today is my day off so I decided to give my hair some much needed TLC because I have been neglecting it while wearing these LW's! I know that is mad. For 2011 I need to UP my hair care game and get off the bench! 2008..2009 was a GOOD hair year for me. Its crazy cause thats when I wore micros. :( Anyway, in these pictures I took my two granny plaits loose and moisturized them. Look at the pic of my ends. Do they really look that bad? Because I am trying NOT to cut or clip them. So let me know your opinion. Thanks Divas and Happy Holidays. Oh one more thing. I used. HE LTR splint end, Nuetrogena silk touch, Megatek, Scurl (mixed with Infusium 23) and sealed with coconut oil. The top portion of my hair is before the moisture.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Tifffany yopur hair still looks great to me! I have really been on Youtube a lot lately...There is a lot going on there...lol

    ReplyDelete