Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Short Wig!

Short hair? Ummm ... Maybe...maybe not....check.... Its too BIG at the top on these pic's LOL. I think I like it tho. It just seems so EASY. So when I am at home and do not feel like applying my lace unit, I will just slap this baby on...roll my neck and pop my bubble gum. LOL. Something about this wig just makes me feel like that!

The back ground is green cause I am playing with my green screen. Green screen lets you create any background image behind you. Duh right? Anyway....I did a video on YouTube withe my short hair and I changed the background to grey poka dots. I deserve a BIG cookie for that. :) But umm It is still uploading.. I have to JUMPSTART this internet connection every now and then, so I am sure in the morning the video will NOT be loaded. :( If thats the case I will have it uploaded by the end of tomorrow (today), I promise. :) Well I am off to sleep ...its 2am.

No comments:

Post a Comment