Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Review: RPG SHOW

First let me start by saying this unit was purchased by me with my own money.

Now on to the good stuff! STR8 outta the package, this unit is the best! This is the best hairline ever. So far, the hairline beats PLWs. Sawwwry, but the truth is the truth. Once I cut the lace and apply it, I will give a full review. Maybe... 2morrow. The only thing is the price! Starting off with a 14 in is $293! And to make it 16inches they add $60 darn dollars!! Thats too much for a CV to charge! I tell u one thing. This unit betta last me for a while. If not like my papa say, I will be raising some "sand!" -- u gotta be from the county to understand that. :) Lol! But here are some Guuud watermarked pics of the unit without the lace cut.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:County Road 65,Livingston,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment