Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tip: A Easy / Safe Way 2 Remove Glue Residue from Skin

Last night while trying to remove the glue residue from my 4head I started  thinking that I am tired of using  glue remover and chemicals on my face/skin.

 So what did I do? I took my big bottle of extra virgin olive oil, put a couple of drops on a cotton ball and wiped my skin, took a tissue wiped the excess off, took some 90% alcohol and wiped away the oil…..and then I was good to go! Boy was that too easy! No stinking chemicals. A easy removal!


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment