Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kinky Yaki - How NOT 2 Bleach Your Knots

Well this morning when I got off work I called myself trying to experiment with bleaching the knots on my old short water wave unit. It turned out to be a disaster! I left the freaking bleach on it too long and by the time I washed it the hair at the roots were WHITE in some areas! I think a quick brown dye or rinse will fix the problem.  After that disaster I DID NOT learn my lesson….

So with the left over bleach I decided to try it AGAIN on my kinky yaki. I left it on for maybe 5-7 mins…..this time the roots dyed to like a golden blond-brown. I was like damn! Once it dried I applied it like a jacka***…. Well it doesn’t look so bad. It makes the hair look extra thin in the front which is a plus. I pulled it back in a pony tail so you all can really see the color.  So what are your opinions? My lesson learned is not to press the bleach into the lace…just tap it.


This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment