Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pink Lace Wigs Has ALOT of Angry Customers...

You guys, I have to keep it real with ya. I have received some great lace wigs from Pink Lace Wigs but ALOT of other people have not. PLW's customer service is GARBAGE! Its just the truth.
I am doing this post because my video on YouTube got alot of reviews and I got alot of emails about it so I know it had to encourage at least a couple of people to buy from them. I can only hope everything turned out ok...but for you newbies....do your research on them please before you waste your money. Also check out this site on their customer service:
http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.pinklacewigs.com#14
You can also check the negative reviews out on their facebook page.

Like I said in the beginning they were good...I guess they changed management or something....I dont know...

No comments:

Post a Comment