Sunday, November 27, 2011

Detangler for Hair (Relaxed Hair) Using Cowboy Magic (8 Months Post Relaxer) Pic's Inside

Detangler for Hair (Relaxed Hair) Using Cowboy Magic (8 Months Post Relaxer)


   My Last relaxer was February 2011 and sad to say I have BARELY detangled my hair for this 8 month period. I have only washed my hair in my "granny" braids and kept it moving.  So tonight I decided I needed to detangle my relaxed hair before I started growing some real "rasta dreadlocks!" Though I have some great experience with one product for detangling my hair it still required a lot of extra work for me to detangle my relaxed hair completely.
   So I found some of my cowboy magic I purchased for detangling my lace wigs and said what the hell and decided it wouldn't hurt to try it because I was in search for that perfect detangler for hair. I am GLAD I did! This has to be the BEST hair detangler I have ever used. It's like it melted the matted hair and tangled sections and allowed me to EASILY comb through them with very little hair loss. I expected some hair loss due to dead hair and shedding because I barely combed my hair for 8 months. ( I know sad).
   One things I like about Cowboy Magic is that it does not have alcohol or water in it! I know odd right. But when my hair is matted water makes it dred more and alcohol just sounds like it will not help, lol. This stuff is slippery and smells good. Its a little greasy but my intentions were to wash my hair after using the product so it didn't matter. It says to use a nickel size amount but I noticed the more I used the better.
   Sadly to say it took me from around 830pm until 0115am to finish detangling all my hair. My hair has gotten thicker and longer so I really took my time and worked each section. Since I was lazy and did not feel like washing it at 0115am...I placed two bonnets on my head and went to sleep. It says on the bottle it is great for conditioning so I will see how much softer my hair feels later in the morning.  Here are some pictures of my Ms. Celie roots, lol.
This the the dead / matted hair.

 Look at how thick my ends have gotten. I hope after I straighten my hair it all looks thicker at the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment