Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Favorite and Worst Online Lace Wig Stores

 My favorite online go to stores when I need a high quality lace wigs are:
1. What Wig <--click to see my video for review
2. RPGshow <--click to see my video for the 1st review. Second Review Third Review

Why only these two? Keep reading girl :)

Lace Wig Companies to Beware Of!
Well I would add Pink Lace Wigs and Sassy Secret, but if you follow my blog you will know that I  have had VERY bad experiences with both of them. If not below is a recap.

Lets start with Pink Lace Wigs:
As you know I was the first person they sent to review their full glueless lace wig back in the day. I loved their full lace wigs so much I brought I think 2 more!  One was a yaki straight full lace wig (<--Clickable Link) and the other was a deep wavy full lace wig(<--Clickable Link)  Both were nice at the time and the "parting" area was very realistic but the hairlines were a little on the thick side. After finally washing the yaki straight glueless full lace wig, the hair started to tangle REALLY bad in the nape area. I constantly had to comb it. I don't think I had trouble with shedding. But the hair finally turned into a matted mess. The cap construction on the glueless lace wig was great. Anyway, I finally stored the full glueless lace wig  in the plastic to see if I could recover the wig later.  Months later I took it out of storage and decided to trash it because it looked like a huge hair ball: See Video <--clickable link 

On the Pink Lace Wig Facebook page they HAD tons of complaints about their shipping and people even complained about not getting their lace wigs!  Can you imagine the horror of paying $250 for a lace wig and never receive it? I ordered so many lace wigs from various companies that I had forgotten I ordered the deep wavy glueless full lace wig from them until it came in the mail one day. I think I ordered it in late December or earlier January and it did not come until March!
But to each its own. Just because I had a bad experience does not mean you may have one. Just be careful. I like to keep it honest with you ladies because I am not earning a penny from any company.

 What sad about the whole story is Pink Lace Wigs could have had so much business if they were trained on customer service and actually listened to their customers.

Now on to Sassy Secret...they have GREAT lace wigs and the hairlines are realistic but their customer service SUCKS. That is my only complaint. I remember I ordered the wrong full lace wig and I called them to cancel the order. The Sassy Secret representative on the phone was like WHY DO YOU WANT TO CANCEL, YOU CANT GET NOTHING ELSE? And the heffa had the audacity to say it with an attitude. Eventually I may go back to them but their prices are ridiculous! But in the end you pay for what you get!

I hope this post has been helpful to some. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment