Friday, November 18, 2011

Relaxing the Ends of Your Lace Wig?

I was over on Youtube and AMarieLaceWigs, who is a full lace wig maker discussed how you can relax the ends of your human hair lace wigs with LYE relaxer to make them more smoother and softer. I like the concept and I am curious to try it because I want to know how well it will work with ceasing tangles on my full lace wig.
I can't wait to get home in Alabama to try it. Right now I am still in South Carolina. Another viewer also asked her does she think the relaxer will make the ends dry....Well I think it depends..... but I would treat the ends as I would my natural hair after a relaxer. I would make sure to moisturize them with something light.
Note: She recommends the Olive Oil Cream Relaxer "Professional" relaxer.




No comments:

Post a Comment