Sunday, November 6, 2011

Review of The Curling Wand / My 1st Time Using the Curling Wand on a Full Lace Wig


This has to be the best curling iron or curling wand ever! Regular curling irons with the clamps can leave your hair with dents in them if they are used incorrectly. Even hot rollers can leave dents.  The only thing I don't like about using the curling wand is you HAVE to wear the heat resistant glove to keep from burning your fingers while holding the tip of the hair on the curling wand barrel. 

The curling wand is for you if you have always had trouble using the curling wand. I have always  had trouble trying to curl my hair with the regular curling iron. I ended up with those dents in the hair from curling the hair the wrong way. Reason for the dents is due to the stupid clamp thing on regular curling irons

Some people may look at the curling wand and say "Oh, this is easy!" But it's not. It took me like 3-4 times to really get the curl to look "decent."It's not the best but I'm happy with it for now.  However, I do think its probably easier to curl hair that is longer than  12 inches. The full lace wig I am wearing now is 12 inches.

One thing I am noticing is that the curls are holding ALOT longer than when using the traditional curling iron. 






No comments:

Post a Comment