Friday, December 30, 2011

Comparison of Before and After Color of Lace Front Wig - Me and my hair color ideas! :)

Yup, I am using nothing but bleach now to color my full lace wigs / lace front wigs. It beats the hell out of buying a box of hair dye that doesn't work or the color  results are not true to the color advertised on the box. I can bleach it and watch the color change and when I like  the color, I  rinse the unit. But as a disclaimer I will tell you that you have to be extra careful when coloring a lace wig. The bleach can easily loosen the knots causing the lace wig to shed. As a preventative measure I do not let the color touch anywhere near the knots unless my purpose is to bleach the knots for a natural part.

If you want to see the steps I took to color this unit see the post below for more details.

Below are before and after pictures of this lace front wig that I colored earlier. I wanted to lighten the unit up before I wore it. The curl pattern is noticeably different. I need to put some product in it, so the curls can pop.

 One BIG thing I don't like about this hairline is that the hairline is thick. Its from my favorite vendor.... but I noticed on his lace front wigs he has a thicker hairline.

No comments:

Post a Comment