Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Natural Deep Condition Concoction - Not 1 Shed Strand of Hair

Are you tired of reading labels in the Beauty Supply store to find that RIGHT "commercial" conditioner with the RIGHT ingredients? Then you later find out it was a waste of money. Ladies I can't stress enough for your to try incorporate using at least 90% of god's natural given products.  As a result you will save so much money and the best part is you get to experiment with mixtures and not worry about the ingredients! Another benefit is that you will NEVER waste your money. What you don't use on your hair you can eat!


Anyway I said all of that to say this:


Last night I created a concoction of the items listed below to create a 100% natural deep conditioner mixture. I applied it to my dry hair that is braided in medium individual plaits. I let the mixture sit overnight.

Recipe:

- 2 organic eggs
-1/3 cup mayo
-1/4 cup spectrum virgin coconut oil
-1/4 cup Evoo
-1/2 tbs of Tee Tree oil! <--This was  BIG mistake. I poured too much by accident


Wash Time:
 I rinsed it out with water and applied Miss Jessie's cleansing cream (1st time using). So far I like it but its too early to judge. I need to wait until my hair dries.
Next I applied the apogee 2 min reconstructor and let it sit on my hair for 2-4 mins and rinsed with water
Next I applied some ORS deep conditioner. I really didn't want to apply it because I would need for it to sit on my hair for like 15 mins to penetrate BUT I was NOT about to get out of the shower to get another. So it would have to do.

After Wash:
-Hand squeezed water out of my hair(plaits)
-sprayed hair (Scalp and ends) with "Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier (My 1st time using)
-Sealed ends with coconut oil. Applied a little to scalp
-Applied 1/4 tsp of castor oil to scalp and ends.

Results:
I am waiting for the hair to dry now, but overall my hair and scalp feels REALLY good! One thing I am SHOCKED at is that my hair did not  shed ONE STRAND, PIECE or drop! I still find that hard to believe but my hair caves "protein."





No comments:

Post a Comment