Wednesday, December 7, 2011

RPGSHOW Full Lace Wig Review - ELS119-s (Colored Using Bleach)

Okay so a lonnnnng time ago I purchased another ELS119-s unit from RPGshow.com in color 3. I left it at the house while I was in Iraq so I didn't have time to wear it. Well since then I have fell in love with color! So I decided to try to color the unit using BLEACH! I was praying it didn't turn into a disaster.  When the hair is straight I can see I really messed up with trying to blend the color, but when its curled its not too noticeable...well at least I hope. :) I was going for the ombre effect, but then I changed my mind and started placing the bleach further up the hair shaft. Check out the pictures below and please tell me your opinion. Oh, I also bleached the knots! I am so proud that I am getting a handle on the knot bleaching thing. Now, y'all don't laugh at how I "tried" to curl my hair. I am still learning. (tear in eyes, lol)

I really like RPGshow units and recommend them if you want a quality unit, but I just don't care for the price. But in the end you pay for what you get 90% of the time, lol. F.Y.I  No I do not promote for them. I just want more traffic to my blog. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment