Monday, December 19, 2011

What are Knots on a Lace Wig? Before and After Pictures of Knots on a Lace Wig


I am a member of this Lace Wig forum and an user on there asked me a question about knots. I realized that when I started wearing lace wigs I was clueless about knots and actually thought the knots made the hair look more natural! I was SOOO wrong. Over the time I learned a lot about knots. Below is my response to the member who asked me a question and some of my pictures. 

The knots are where they tie the hair hair to the lace. Some vendors like to do double knots and some like to do single knots. To me single knots look better and more natural if you are not going to bleach your knots.You can use a dab of foundation to easily hide single knots. A good way of telling if your knots are bleached is to look at your part area when you apply your lace wig. If you see a dark knot then its likely your knots are not bleached. 
Here is a pic of the knots b4 I bleached them..
Here is a picture of the knots after I bleached them. The knot bleaching normally looks better but I was experimenting with different bleaching here. But you can definitely see a difference: HTH's :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment