Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My New Indian Oils! (Mustard Oil and Mahabhringaraj Oil)

I moisturized my hair the other night with my Scurl and Coconut oil and my hair has been in HEAVEN. That combo mix just does my hair great and no matter what I always revert back to it. But like a product junkie I always feel the need to try new stuff. :)
 Below are my Indian Oils that I ordered from EBay. The 1st oil listed is Mahabhringaraj Oil. Mahabhringaraj Oil is Ayurvedic Medicine for hair loss and dandruff. On Amazon it has received a lot of good reviews. A total of 5 for 5 star reviews and a total of 2 for 4 star reviews. One thing I like about this product is it promises sleeplessness. Tonight was my first night applying it so I will test it out and report back later. Oh it smells like Amla oil but not as strong. 



 Mustard oil is also for hair loss. If you use henna you can mix this with it. Or you can take several drops in your palms and massage your scalp with it. I applied it tonight and I will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment