Tuesday, March 13, 2012

How to Make Your Lace Wig Look Natural

Just keep the hairstyle simple! Just think how would I normally wear my own hair…
Too many times I see women with lace wigs slicked back with all kinds of gel and hairspray. Come on now….would you do that to your own hair? I know I would n ’t! Instead when you want to pull your lace wig back into a pony tail. Do a loose messy ponytail. That will help your lace wig NOT to look like a moon in the front or like you just got an edge up. Next I would suggest when cutting your lace for you to cut into the lace a little. Yes you will lose a few hairs in the process but I can promise you that your application will look more natural. Think about it. Whose hairline is a straight line? Okay well 99.9999% people do not have straight hairlines…women of course.. Next you don’t have to glue it down all over. I like to glue about 4 inches across my 5headJ and use bobby pins on the sides and back. My favorite glue for short term hold is Mastix P and for long term its Ghost Bond. Lace wigs are great if you want to change up every now and then.


No comments:

Post a Comment