Thursday, April 5, 2012

How to Bleach Knots on a Lace Wig

When you look at a lace wig and you can see the knots or the "little ants" on your scalp it just doesn't look good and it takes away from the lace wig looking natural. What can you do? Take you some bleaching powder and some 40 or 50 developer and bleach those knots. Its not as hard as you think. I would recommend that you practice first on an old lace wig. I like to use a old eye-shadow brush or a small blush brush and lightly dab the bleach on the "underside" of the lace wig. For the particular combination below I let the product sit on the hair for 2 hours! I know that is a long time! But for that combination below it works perfect. If that was any other combination the hair would probably be GREEN. That's why I say make sure you practice first. Below are the pictures of my results. Enjoy. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment