Saturday, April 7, 2012

ThrowBack Pic! Kandahar Afghanistan



Crimson Tide Fans! If you have been following my blog you will know that I am from the country of Alabama. Home of the French roll and Finger Waves, lol. Believe it or not there are still some women in Alabama who wear French braids and finger waves.  Anyway today I was browsing through some pictures of me back in the day and I came across this Alabama shirt I brought from the Alabama apparel section at the University of Alabama shirts section. I wore this shirt when I first started off in Afghanistan faithfully. I was a big fan of Alabama apparel. I had the hat…the socks…I went shopping for everything. I believe I had the University of Alabama shirts collection! I am a BIG fan, lol.  One thing I like so much about Alabama and the education system is that they take pride in their school events and FOOTBALL. I remember moving from New York to go to school in Alabama and I was soooo excited that I was able to attend a “football game!” Man those were the days! Stuff that that creates school pride! I remember homecoming days! Man I miss living back in the days. No worries...nothing...just fun! What are some of your best school memories? I wanna know..especially from you Alabama ladies. I just thought I would share this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment