Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Trying to Be Stylist in a War Zone!


I am loving Stuart Weitzman shoes! I just need to learn how to walk in heels before I fall and brak my neck, lol. But ummm I sort of have this shoe fetish lately! I think it is because I can not wear the clothes that I really want to wear over here in Afghanistan.. Sooooo I have been eyeballing the Stuart Weitzman shoes on: http://www.jildorshoes.com/brand.cfm/stuart-weitzman/.

Man if I wasn’t in this desert I would be broke! It seem like the shoes I am craving are high end shoes. Now when I say high end I am not trying to be all fancy. I am talking no more than $300. I will never pay $800 for a pair of shoes! Even if I pay $300 ....them babies are going to have to be VERY unique. I came across the jildorshoes from their blog: http://www.designershoesblog.com/ They have some nice name brand shoes and fair prices.

I am also feeling the studlyy loafer leopard suede steve madden shoes on their site. Since loafers are in and …I love studs and leopard...I might buy these! I don’t think they will be too “flashy” for the desert. Hell I want to feel like a lady over here. Times are hard, lol. Take a look at them and tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment