Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tea for Hair! Stop Shedding Fast

I haven't did a tea rinse with my hair in a while. So today I decided to prepare some black tea while at work *wink* I will let it sit all day and pour the mixture on my hair after I finish shampooing. Here are some benefits of using black tea on hair:


-Black tea contains more caffeine than a cup of coffee. The caffeine blocks DHT, the hormone that is responsible for hair loss.

-Reduces shedding.

- Adds shine and softens hair.

-Darkens hair or brings out natural highlights.

The tannins in caffeinated tea help thicken the hair shaft and make hair appear fuller. Also Black tea is a natural astringent, which means that it penetrates the pores of the scalp and dissolve excess sebum (oil produced by the glands).



No comments:

Post a Comment