Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bangs on a Full Lace Wig

I am still wearing this lace wig I was wearing in November 2011! It has been holding up REAL good and I always go back to it! I colored and bleached it myself 2 times. When I go home I am going to try and go back to 16 inches for a little “ump!” In the meantime I tried to cut me some short bangs. I cut a small section of hair at a slant. I am no professional at cutting but I am LOVING it now. At first I was like FAIL because they were limp. After putting a little bump to it and spritz  I was happy! My hair (lace wig) seem easier to manage now. The bangs automatically fall into a style. Here are some pictures.
Hair 2day After Cutting Bangs


Hair in 2011. *hair was colored again & cut*
*Snapshot from a video that was never posted* 


No comments:

Post a Comment