Friday, September 21, 2012

How to Not Wear Lace Wigs


Man lace wigs get soooo much of bad reputation. But I can understand why. Just go on instagram or twitter and type in lace wigs! No... Seriously do it. What did u see? Yup I know you saw that chick from the beauty salon with 24 inches of silky blond hair pulled str8 back in a slick back ponytail!! There are certain things you just shouldn't DO when wearing lace wigs! Damn it! Stop it!

Back in the day I know I am guilty for some of this mess but I learned and you bet it didnt take me a year to learn. Some of them women on blackhairmedia will lay it out for you.

Anyway I'm getting off topic. Here are some things NOT to do with your lace wig:

1. If you are going to pull your lace wig back in a pony tail... DON'T SLICK it back!!

2. If you are going to comb your lace wig hair to the back please put a part SOMEWHERE in it. When you wear your hair str8 back with no part it SCREAMS: "Hey Look at My Lace Wig!

3. Do not glue it on your forehead... You know NEAR your eyebrows! I am guilty of this in the past.

4. Stop cutting the lace str8 across! Who the hell u know has a 150 density hairline that is in a str8 line?? Hairlune Looking like this --> ________ lol.

Just stop it! Damn it! You making it hard for us lace wig lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment