Tuesday, September 11, 2012

How to Tame Baby Hairs on a Lace Wig

I know I have been slipping on the blog but I am very busy with work  Any who….this post will be about how to tame those crazy baby hairs that come on some CV units. Sroll down to look at the b4 and after pictures and read the intsructions.



One of my good friends today asked how do you maintain baby hairs on lace wigs? I take a rat tail comb and take the skinny end of it and hold the baby hairs up (going towards ya hair) and spray a little spritz (Tresemme extra hold hair spray) and then style the hair in a twist before it becomes firm. Or If I am styling it without the twist I just take the rat tail come and hold the baby hairs in the direction I am styling the hair and spritz them...I hope that makes sense. It works well for me. Some are skeptical about using spritz but it works well for me. The Tresemme extra hold hair spritz does not flake and does not give you a hard hold. The hold is just firm enough to keep the wind from messing up your hair. But here are some pictures of before and after. You can see the baby hairs on this lace wig are HORRIBLE, lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment