Sunday, September 23, 2012

Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) Review and Growth Results! Small HairUpdate Sept 2012

You all know my hair started shedding something TERRIBLE a while back! Several times I thought I had it under control, but it was a fail. I believe it was due to the stress of my grandmother passing away L. I can say I finally got a grip on it now. I really stopped caring for my hair. Lost motivation… ESPECIALLY after the Dominican cut my progress. On Sept 8, I decided to take action to restore my hair. So I pulled out a newly purchased bottle of JBCO with coconut oil and a Wal-Mart brand of castor oil. First I applied Scurl to my new growth and ends and then I applied the JBCO and regular castor oil to my scalp and ends, put on a silk stocking cap on my hair, put a coffee stocking cap over it and applied my lace wig and left it at that until 23 Sept.

Today 23 Sept, I washed my hair using the products pictured and checked on my hair. I also flat ironed it before washing to see the length. My new growth is looking so pretty! It looks as if its taking on a new texture. The middle part down the center of my head has filled in and is not as wide. No lie it looks like I got ½ inch of growth already!! My areas that were almost balding have started filling back in and my air felt very moisturized! YES! So I am going to continue to use the mixture and leave megatek alone for a while. Back in the day the JBCO didn’t give me these good results or I never paid it any attention because I was using so much other stuff. I am glad I tried it again.

Anyway…here are some pictures of the products I used on my hair right after washing, my comparison picture from when I last got my hair relaxed on 30 July and the amount of shedding I had after detangling my hair. O I forgot to mention instead of drying my hair with a towel I used a big heavy duty paper towel!

No comments:

Post a Comment