Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ms. Lola Adhesive for Lace Wigs


Back in March 2011 I did a post on Ms. Lola's glue for lace wigs and I loved it! So I decided to order some more. I want to alternate with my mastix P  and I wanted a product that has a easy clean up. I remember LoveKisses from YouTube did a video on her removing Ms. Lola's glue and she explained how you can use alcohol to remove the glue. So I went to Ms. Lola's site and she offers a clear and a white glue. Both of them dry clear. As you can see from the pictures I took below, the clear glue is stringy. That is a BIG no go for me, so I will stick with the white paste sorta looking glue. Tomorrow I plan to apply the glue and see what it do :) I will be back with pictures of my application using Ms. Lola's adhesive. Here is a link to my original posting: Ms Lola Lace Wig Glue Review,




No comments:

Post a Comment