Monday, October 15, 2012

Review: My Hair Growth from Using Rexall Castor Oil


Let me tell you... I dont know WHAT the hell is the difference b/w JBCO and this stuff but I think this stuff deserves some attention! Since I started using this stuff I have noticed a small spurt in new growth. And my texture...it really defines my texture and loosens the new growth. Before I started using this I didnt see ANY new growth because I have relaxed on using megatek.... but I hate to say it because it sounds so un true but almost 2 weeks later I noticed new growth after using this!

 I purchased this bottle at Walmart in August. At first I was using this mixed with the JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil) and then I stopped because I wanted to separate the two to see who was responsible for the growth spurt. Well I have not started using the JBCO by itself yet because I cant believe the results with this stuff! Have you tried it? If so let me know how it works for you. Oh and just to add this stuff is really thick so you might wanna break out the heavy duty paper towels when applying this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment