Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Megatek for Hair Growth!




I can’t believe I have never done a “detailed” blog post on Megatek. What is Megatek and how do you use it on your hair for “hair growth?” Megatek is a hard protein that was originally formulated for horses but is now “safe for human” usage. What does Megatek smell like? To me it smells sort of fruity like coconut and berries or something. The consistency is of a medium thick white paste. It melts right into the hair so you do not need to worry about white residue.

How do you apply Megatek for hair growth? Back in the day when I got a lot of growth from Megatek I was applying it to my scalp and leaving it on until the next wash day. Now I have started applying it on my scalp and the length of the hair.

Warnings: Because this is a protein, too much usage can cause your hair to feel hard and break. You will experience “protein overload.”  How can you prevent protein overload?  Make sure to balance your hair with a moisturizer. I used to use the Scurl (old formula); now in 2013 I am using the Oyin Juices and Berries.

What kind of growth did I get from Megtek?
Well let’s say it like this… I was able to grow my hair six inches in one year and retain ALL of it using Megatek in my regimen.

Where can you purchase Megatek: I always buy mine from Amazon but if you are in the U.S I hear you can find it in almost any pet store.

Are there any other alternatives to using Megatek on the hair? Yes some people like to use it as a deep conditioner. I do not prefer that method because I feel like the megatek is not getting enough time to really penetrate the hair, lol… I know sounds crazy, lol….

No comments:

Post a Comment