Monday, December 9, 2013

Washing a Full Lace Wig on Your Head

2day I went to the Safari in Thailand and the bugs.. flies... nats and every thing possible landed in my head. I just reapplied my unit 2 days ago with Ghost Bond so you knoooww I was not going to take it off and reapply it while on my vacation.
So I decided to wash it while it was on my head. I was worried about my real hair underneath not drying properly but I remembered that I only have a stocking cap on underneath so the hair will dry fast especially if I use the blow dryer as assistant.
How did it turn out? The whole process was easier than I thought!
How did I do it? Separated the hair in two sections.. And shampooed the sections separately and then conditioned them. I used the hotel products.
Lastly blowed dried and lightly flatironed the frizzness out. Here is a picture of the wet hair and the dry hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment