Monday, January 13, 2014

My Wet Natural Hair Pictures (Clear)

As promised here are updated clear pictures of my 98% natural hair, lol. I now see I still have a couple of straggler ends that were hiding from me doing my killing spree of relaxed ends.  Why did I do it? I really wanted to see what my natural texture was at least one time in my life. Its hair it will grow back as long as I take good care of it. Since I wear lace wigs 100% of the time what was the point in me getting a relaxer?  I am still trying to figure out my texture. When wet my hair is springy...soft and when pulled and when the hair springs back its like a "S" shape....ummm I dunno... I think I need more length to determine it. But I am SOOOOO loving my hair! It seems to much easier ....OMG you have no idea. All you have to do it wet and everything falls in place. So here are my wet / no product 98% natural hair pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment