Thursday, December 10, 2015

My Daily Hair Spritz

In efforts to use all natural products on my hair, I tried to make my own daily hair mix that has a consistency similar to the Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Lotion. I searched the internet and didnt find any duplicate of the product. I did look up the ingredients and realized that the only beneficial ingredient in it for my hair was the glycerin! The other products are compounds used to create a slippery film on my hair!

Don't get me wrong, I love this stuff but what is the point of me using it if its not nourishing to my hair and encouraging growth. It's more of a temporary feeling. So that is why I set out to make my own darn mix that caters to my 4c hair.

So I made the mix sprayed it on my scalp and length of hair. My hair loveeeees it! Omg.. Instant moisture, instant curl definition. Now its not alot of curl definition but its enough that I can appreciate. I think my hair overall just loves glycerin.

So now the final test is how my hair feels after I sleep and take it down. Updates to follow. Here is a picture of what I mixed:




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Glazed Oak Dr,Easley,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment