Sunday, December 6, 2015

Natural Hair Deep Condition Mix for my 4C Natural Hair

On 02 Dec I decided to deep condition my hair with all natural products. This is what I posted over on my natural hair IG account.

After reading this post over on Nature Haven's blog I decided to try to venture back over to the good ole natural products (minus the ORS, b/c I don't have any mayo around). http://www.thenaturalhavenbloom.com/2014/07/bad-ingredients-label-kinky-curly-knot.html?m=1 

After straightening my hair the other day, I know I have to do a couple of protein deep conditions. For this mix I did the following: 2 egg yolks, 15 drops of Peppermint oil, some olive oil and ORS Replenishing Conditioner. I plan to leave it on for 1hr/45 mins, wash it out and do the #greenhousemethod with olive oil. Watch I use hot water to wash the conditioner out and end up with scrambled eggs in my hair #kinkyhair #4c #4chair #coils #deepcondition #4ccurlpop #eggtreatment #naturalhair #4chairchicks #teamnatural  


No comments:

Post a Comment