Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Braids as of 30 Sept 2009

OLD BRAIDS ( A HOT MESS!)


As you all know I took a 2 month break from work. I had a R&R mixed with a Medical leave. Yahh. I had micros put in on 20 Aug 2009 and they were really nice at first but the hair turned out to be A NIGHTMARE! I wished I would have taken more pictures of them but I didn't. :( I went back to the salon where I got them done and she apologized for giving me a bad pack of hair. She took them out for free and gave me a discounted price to put them back in. I got them taken out and put back in the SAME day. It took her 5 hours to take them down by herself and 3 and 1/2 hours to re braid them with another lady. My head was on fire. I swear there is a fingernail stuck in my scalp. Anyway I got some new micros put in with my favorite pony hair that I purchased from a local BSS. :) They are tooooo long but I love the hair. I want to cut them but I am scared I might mess up the hair. I might have to look at some YouTube videos to see of I can pick up some tips. Just in case you missed the post about my old braids click here. They were only in for a month and 4 days! Well here are the pictures of my new braids:


NEW BRAIDS



No comments:

Post a Comment