Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fresh Braids... 20 Aug 2009




Well it's that time again. I am rocking some more braids. I "attempted" to get the same kind I got last time but for some reason the hair feels and looks different. Its not like the other hair I had but its still Pony Hair just a different brand....and it SUCKS! I am going to have to be on my A game with moisturizing because I feel this hair is going to tangle bad. That's the only thing I hate about that salon is that she tends to have alot of "bad brands" of hair. Next time I will take my own.
Anyway for this set I plan on tweaking my regimen a little. I will continue to use coconut oil, megatek, cowash, mayo and deep con but I will try to wear my brands in some kind of bun 6 days a week. I feel like my ends are not "protected" like they need to be since these braids are not braided to the end.

My goal is to make these braids last until December 2009! Wish me luck b/c I will need it, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment