Sunday, October 28, 2007

Creme of Nature Ultra Moisterizing Shampoo


...I cant believe its been a month since I posted! Sorry yall ,but school has been no JOKE and I went on R&R but I am back and I plan to get back in the swing of things while I catch up on work also.....but anyway......

If you dont know by now I am telling you go out and buy this product. I recently took out my red twists and my hair was sooooooooooo hard to comb through. So when I got to the states I used the Creme of Nature and I swear the comb just glided through my hair. I was so happy. I think this will be a great product for those of you that stretch. Let me know how it works.
ya'll know what I think I have posted about Creme of Nature before but I am too lazy to go back and look.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently posted on Macherieamour's site under the post 'Daily Discussion: Recent Product Reviews'. I went and purchased it after you recommended it, but you can read my review in the comment section.

    I deleted my first comment due to a bad typo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...off to read it now. I hoped you liked it! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Im back... dang I am sorry you didnt like it. After all the raves I saw on it I decided to try it. Different stuff for different people. Its good to experiment and find what works for your own hair. Good luck in finding a good one. Let me know when you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far the only shampoo that I have the doesn't dry out my hair and actually leaves it feeling soft and moisturized (go figure! A shampoo can actually do that), is Aveda's Damage Remedy Shampoo. I love it! So all is not loss. Finding what works for your hair is a trial and error process so don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete