Sunday, October 2, 2011

How to Buy Indian Hair (Wholesale) Directly From Indian Manufactures....

…Just sharing some info. How to Buy Indian Hair (Wholesale) Directly From Indian Manufactures....

I have been wanting to educate myself on the process of hair because eventually I want to get into selling hair. I was curious to know HOW the Chinese were able to dominate the hair market. Well I ran across this informative e-book that tells the history of Indian hair and the secrets that Asians shop owners use.

Yeah most of us already know that it comes from Indians sacrificing their hair to the gods at these temples in India but one thing I learned is that the hair is auctioned off to wholesalers / manufactures in large quantities by the kilo! Wouldn’t be nice if we could attend this auction? The hair is in its RARE form…meaning the hair could be infested with lice! So you really need to know what you are doing, but in the end its worth it.

Another portion of the hair from the auction is auctioned to local manufactures in India or eventually exported to countries such as China. Lately many Indian manufactures have invested millions of dollars into their facilities in order for them to sell their manufactured products DIRECTLY to us. If you want to read more and or are going to get into the business of selling hair, I am suggesting this e – book. You already know it’s a fee, but to me it was worth it. Click this link to check it out or to download a sample: How to Buy Indian Hair (Wholesale) Directly From Indian Manufactures....

No comments:

Post a Comment